Wednesday, February 6, 2013

JPN 102 Goal Statement


Goals for JPN 102:
·         Use complex grammatical structures as much as possible when speaking. This includes both new structures introduced during this semester as well as structures from last semester
·         Set aside a fixed block of time every week to come to office hours
·         Listen to the vocabulary section of the lab activities to practice pitch patterns
·         Try to use Japanese as much as possible outside of the classroom (i.e. speaking Japanese with friends, mentally trying to translate English sentences I hear into Japanese)
·         Continue going to アニメクラブ

In particular, I want to focus on frequently using complex grammatical structures during speaking (since I really need to practice those more before I will feel comfortable using them in daily conversation) and going to office hours (since I did not really go last semester). 

No comments:

Post a Comment